Most legal issues today is characterized by critical court judgements that has made the majority of corporations resort to e-discovery litigation support, to address their litigation management process in a streamlined manner. Back in the year 2009 at the time of the economic downswing there has been great layoffs, vendor consolidation and contraction and some corporations were gaining momentum for outsourcing e-discovery solutions.
In the recent times, the majority of law firms has ceased all head counts comprising litigation assistance, except for cases when it is required. There are also top notch firms with extensive litigation practices that continue to increase their litigation talent base. There has been instances where the elastic staffing models gained favor of ediscovery litigation support leading organizations to pace up the insourcing ediscovery platforms and tools. With the rising in-house expertise, there has been a minimized demand for external consultants.
However, top ediscovery solution providers have introduced electronic discovery litigation solutions that lead to enhanced legal case results, lesser litigation expenses, quicker early case assessments to name a few. The solution comes in the form of a “purpose-to-built” software of iterative nature that allows law firms to respond to their litigation management process in a schedules and cost efficient manner. Advanced solutions are helping to resolve a few of the most critical challenges of litigation management today, by simplifying the overall e-discovery lifecycle with the help of a simple and user-friendly application that minimizes the time, expense and the intricacy of e-discovery. Other essential advantages of the solution include the following: * Helps in consolidating the overall e-discovery process from identification as well as legal hold across the production and review into a single application, assisting the iterative nature of e-discovery
* Helps in alleviating the expensive and time consuming transfer of data between various disparate tools
* Brings down the processing expenses and time by almost 80 percent
* Minimizes the review volume by almost 90 percent
* Attain quick insight into a concept and keyword search that leads to an efficient preparation of keyword negotiations
* Helps to quickly perform the early case assessments in order to scope the litigation expense and timeline
* Quickly recognizes main custodians and essential evidence to fulfill deadlines appointed by the court
* Offers complete transparency and lifecycle reporting to make sure the defensibility of the e-discovery procedure and minimize the court sanction risks
The recent trends in litigation support software highlights that ediscovery attorneys will keep on evolving and take greater leadership roles as they attain greater experience.…